Friday, November 5, 2010

Kelly Rides Again!!

Those wonderful people at Every Night Erotica have just informed me that the next installment of Kelly's Summer Saga will be published on EveryNightErotica on Tuesday, November 9!  That's excellent news, as now you'll all be able to see what poor ol' Renzo didn't, and, believe me, it's the steamiest so far!

There are two more parts to Kelly's Summer Saga in the pipeline ready to go, and they'll help keep us all warm as the cold Winter nights move in.  Then, there's a few more tales of passion and absolute naughtiness I am working on right now.

Best of all, I get to share the limelight again with such erotica luminaries as Rachel Kramer Bussel, Moxie Malone, Giselle Renarde, Rachael LeFavre, Saskia Walker, as well as the numerous wonderful eroticists I follow on Twitter.  I owe a debt to them all for paving the way, and love each and every one of them!  My gracious thanks, ladies! 

And thanks again to Jennifer and everyone at Every Night Erotica!

Now - back to the fun, fun, hmmmm - FUN!

Ashen

No comments:

Post a Comment