Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!!

Did you all miss me?
I hope so! :-)  (Blushes!)

WOW!
It's been so long.
I had so many plans for the last 3 months of 2011, and then the losses hit in - and I am so glad that we are now in 2012! I cannot say the last few months have been a very pleasant experience - even with Yule festivities thrown in!

So much went by the wayside during that time  - so many plans and projects that have been delayed! SAD! SAD!  SAD!

But - not being one to dwell much on spilt milk, it's time to get back on track, and to get back to entertaining you all - because that's what I love to do!

So - on with the stories and the tales of Tarot! Back to the lust and the passion, fire and the horror!

As my old friend Pinhead said - "We have such sights to show you!"

Oh - and by the way - did I mention - I'm back!
Let's scream - in orgasm or horror - or BOTH!

Ashen

No comments:

Post a Comment