Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Horny Hump Day - March 21, 2012

After all the wonderful comments from last week's little snippet, I have chosen to continue the girl-on-girl theme (now there's a surprise!) with three steamy sentences from my short story On Meeting Sarah Masters, which was posted on the Every Night Erotica website last year.  This is one is even hotter than last week's offering, and takes place on what was supposed to be a quiet lunchtime rendezvous!

Here, our nameless heroine, has commandeered the beautiful and delicious Sarah, the appointment of some non-entity from the I.T. department, and taken her back to her office, because she just cannot resist Sarah's wonderful charms.  The fun begins as soon as the office door is locked...

*   *   *   *   *   *

Gathering my scattered wits, I ran my hands around her trim waist, pulling her blouse out of her skirt so that I could rake my fingers over her bare, silken skin. She writhed sensually as I stroked her sensitivity, her hands loosening the buttons of my blouse and lifting up my bra, letting my heavy breasts fall into her ravaging grasp. We moaned in unison as she pulled mercilessly at the hardened nubs of my nipples, tweaking them and twisting them, driving shards of electric energy radiating into the heart of my already sopping cunt.

*   *   *   *   *   *

And that's just the start of what turns out to be a very special lunchtime for both of them - and for us erstwhile voyeurs! ;)

Looking forward to next week already, but, if you need more sultry snippets, simply follow the links below.  Until next week - have a wonderfully Horny Hump Day, and a very special weekend!

Ashen


6 comments:

  1. This is better than a sack lunch, by far. ;) I love the way this is progressing, Ashen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice. look forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensual and hot. I opened the link in a new window and am dashing right over to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do let me know what you though of the full story, hon!
      I hope it did for you what it does for me!! ;D

      Delete
  4. Certainly a hot lunch here! I can't wait for dessert! Sexy snippet.

    ReplyDelete